Provide our customers with a great experience and work as a member of the branch team to achieve overall results through exceptional sales and service
Lawrence & Hanson is Australia’s most recognised electrical wholesaler. Our heritage is strong. Since 1886 we have been supplying electrical products to customers across multiple market sectors, including residential, commercial and industrial. We have a national network of over 150 branches providing quality products, backed by expert advice, technical & logistical support, and e-commerce solutions. We are part of Sonepar, a family owned business and the global leaders in electrical wholesaling.
About the role
Provide our customers with a great experience and work as a member of the branch team to achieve overall results through exceptional sales and service.
What you would do in this role?
- Serve customers on the counter, answer phones and email enquiries
- Prepare accurate quotes for customers
- Develop relationships with customers
- Be a product knowledge expert to help customers find products they need
- Actively work as a member of the team to ensure our branch is presented in the best way
How can I tell if this is for me?
- Customer and sales focused with experience in a similar role
- Excellent problem solving skills – support our customers to find what they need
- Proficient with computer technology and systems – we will train you
- A positive and optimistic attitude
- A high level of initiative to support your team members and customers – no job is too big or too small
- A strong sense of urgency – the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a trades environment will get you off to a flying start, but it is not essential if you’re passionate about learning our industry and product range
What’s in it for you?
- A bright future – our five-year plan focuses on people, growth and innovation
- Career and development – we invest in our people because we know they make the difference
- A culture of success and fun – we work hard and succeed together as a high performing team
- Financial incentives – we offer an attractive profit share scheme in each branch
- Local meets global – we are part of Sonepar, a family owned business and the global leaders in electrical wholesaling
How to apply?
If your experience reflects the criteria outlined above, apply now. We know it might seem daunting, but give the video cover letter a go and tell us why you’re interested in our Customer Service & Sales role.