Owner and Operation
Acceptance and Modification
Warranties and Limit of Liability
- The information contained within the Websites is of a general nature and is provided for general information only and not a substitute for professional advice. It is not intended as specific financial, taxation or credit advice specific to you and should not be taken as such. You should (and Lawrence & Hanson recommends that you) obtain independent legal, financial and other advice specific to your situation before making any account or credit application, purchase or decision based on the information contained on the Websites.
- You use the Websites at your own risk. Although Lawrence & Hanson makes a reasonable effort to ensure the content on the Websites is accurate, complete and current, Lawrence & Hanson makes no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of the content on the Websites. The content of the Websites may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- Lawrence & Hanson does not guarantee that the Websites will be free from viruses, or that access to the Websites will function as intended or be uninterrupted. As electronic services are subject to interruption or breakdown, access to the Websites is offered on an “as available” basis only. To the full extent permitted by law, Lawrence & Hanson assumes no responsibility for any technical malfunction, error, omission, interruption, deletion, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, virus, bug, tampering, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to the Websites, or any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to the use of the Websites, or the uploading of material or downloading of any software/material (where permitted) from the Websites.
- All terms implied by law, except those that cannot be lawfully excluded, are excluded.
Third Party Links
- All materials and content on the Websites, including but not limited to any and all copy, logos, trade marks, service marks, designs, products, software, images, sound recordings, video recordings, content downloads, streaming audio, streaming video, and other audio visual materials, are the property of, or used under license by, Lawrence & Hanson and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection.
- Information published by Lawrence & Hanson via the Websites, or made available to you by Lawrence & Hanson otherwise, may be printed or downloaded but only for your personal or informational and non-commercial use, unless stated otherwise. Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws, the information may not otherwise be reproduced and must not be distributed or transmitted to any other person or used in any way without the written permission of Lawrence & Hanson.
- Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark, copyright (except as expressly provided above), or proprietary rights of Lawrence & Hanson or any third party.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Websites, you warrant and agree that you will not access or use the Websites:
- in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Websites or disrupt or interfere with any other person’s use and enjoyment of the Websites;
- to spam or knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to or via the Websites or upload material that may breach any laws including intellectual property or privacy rights;
- to attempt to gain unauthorised access to any restricted sections of the Websites;
- to obtain or attempt to obtain any material or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Websites, via its normal functionality;
- to copy or reproduce (other than for your own personal or informational use) any part of any content from the Websites without Lawrence & Hanson’s prior written permission; and
- to distribute, alter, modify, create derivative works, commercially exploit or publicly display any part of any content from the Websites without Lawrence & Hanson’s prior written permission.
- In order to use the Websites, it is your responsibility to procure access to the Internet, to pay any costs associated with that access and to acquire any hardware and/or software and other means necessary to facilitate the services.
- Harassment in any manner or form on the Websites, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including an Lawrence & Hanson or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the Websites is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the Websites any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the Websites or use the Websites to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
- You indemnify Lawrence & Hanson, its related bodies corporate, directors, employees, agents and representatives, from and against all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered as a direct or indirect consequence of you accessing and/or using the Websites, or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
Lawrence & Hanson Central Office, Level 2 / 1 Capel Street Blackburn 3130
Email: digital at lh.com.au
Telephone: (03) 9697 1546
- View/download the Terms and Conditions for Lawrence & Hanson Group – Click HERE