A great opportunity for an experienced Pricing Analyst to join our Pricing Team supporting our national network working from our offices in Blackburn.
Lawrence & Hanson is Australia’s most recognised electrical wholesaler. Our heritage is strong. Since 1886 we have been supplying electrical products to customers across multiple market sectors, including residential, commercial and industrial. We have a national network of over 150 branches providing quality products, backed by expert advice, technical & logistical support, and e-commerce solutions. We are part of Sonepar, a family owned business and the global leaders in electrical wholesaling.
Reporting to the Pricing Manager, you will assist our branches to implement the some of the exciting new initiatives we have lined up through detailed reporting and analysis
What you would do
- Implementation of the new initiatives to the branch network, including assistance in product and pricing enquiries and troubleshooting
- Assist in creating the Standard Operating Procedures as well as the creation of training documentation and coordinating training
- Reporting and analysis on the impact to the relevant branch and customer
- Assist the pricing team with Ad-hoc reporting and assist with the monthly supplier price change process
How can I tell if this is for me?
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate analysis into recommendations and actions
- A willingness to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and do what it takes to get the job done.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to engage at all levels of the organisation, particularly front-line staff
- Convincing and influencing communication abilities
- Problem solving skills
- A strong attention to detail and ability to work autonomously.
- Advanced Excel / Access / PowerPoint skills
What’s in it for you?
- A bright future – our five-year plan focuses on people, growth and innovation
- Career and development – we invest in our people because we know they make the difference
- A culture of success and fun – we work hard and succeed together as a high performing team
- Local meets global – we are part of Sonepar, the global leaders in electrical wholesaling
How to apply
If your experience reflects the criteria outlined above, apply now. We encourage you to submit a video cover letter with your resume to introduce yourself to us and let us know why you are interested in our role