- Automation Systems
- Energy Management and Building Automation
- Process Control Systems
- Process Instrumentation
- Medium Voltage Power
- Power Distribution and Protection
- Power Quality
- Switchboard Systems
- Soft starters, Low voltage
- Variable Speed Drives, Low Voltage
- Liquid Resistance Starters
- MV Motor Control
- Motor Starting and Protection
- Enclosures and Climate Control
- Field Switching and Sensing
- Operator Control Devices
- Plugs, Sockets and Switches
- Signalling Devices
- Termination and Wiring Systems
- Timers and Control Relays
- Hazardous Area Equipment
Since 1968, NHP has been an independent Australian owned company passionate about providing our customers with local choice powered by global partners.
With 50 years of electrical and engineering industry excellence and 49 branches across Australia and New Zealand, at NHP it is our local people and footprint that helps us understand your specific project needs, no matter how big or small.
While we go to market with over 15,000 stocked items, we are much more than a product supplier. Together with our extensive network of global partners, we offer choice in product, choice in technology, choice in service, choice in support and ultimately choice in how you deal with us – whether that be in person or online, where and when you need us.
This enables NHP to customise integrated solutions and bring to life smart and secure technologies that automate production, control power and manage energy.
When it comes to finding a local partner with a global network for your next project, choosing NHP will unlock a world of expertise, knowledge and experience across electrical and automation products, systems and solutions.