Built On TrustVisit Website
- Power Distribution
- Home Networking Enclosures
- Plugs and Sockets Outlets
- Networking and Server
- Containment & Caging
- High Security
- Cooling and Efficiency Solutions
- Small Office/Home Office
- Telecommunication Solutions
- Power Distributions
- Motor Control
- Climate Control
With over 60 years experience, B&R has built a reputation for excellence in the design and manufacture of enclosure and cabinet solutions. Everything we have learned in that time, we’ve poured into our products and relationships.
As an independent, 100% Australian family-owned and operated business, B&R champions the virtues of quality, service and value. Combined with our unrivalled industry and application knowledge, we are in a unique position to meet the needs of our clients.
The company encompasses four divisions: B&R Industrial, B&R Data ICT, B&R Hazardous Areas and B&R Residential Commercial. Each division has a focus on unique needs of different market segments. Together these divisions share the strengths, resources and experience of the founding company to provide attentive customer service, innovative design and superior quality products at a competitive price.
Quality is assured with B&R’s certification to ISO 9001:2008. We have also won the National Gold Award for Quality for a large business. B&R is also accredited by the Australian Stainless Steel Association as a superior producer of stainless steel products, working to industry best practice.
Our occupational health and safety management system is certified to AS/NZS 4801:2001.
At B&R we are justifiably proud of our products, and strive to ensure that you have what you need, when you need them. We have a network of offices and distributors throughout Australia and a large distribution network internationally. Wherever you are, you will be able to buy B&R products nearby.
Certification & Accreditation’s
B&R is certified and accredited to the following standards:
- ISO 9001:2008. Quality system helps ensure consistent product and traceability.
- AS/NZS 4801:2001. OH&S system protects our work force from dangers of working with sheet metal.
- ASSDA accreditation – Ensures stainless steel products are manufactured to recommended standards.
- Lloyds Register (Lic#06/10007).
- NATA tested products – independently tested IP ratings.
- CE marked – suitable for European markets.
- ASTA accreditation.
- IEC695-2-1 960º glow wire testing.
- UL94 testing.
- SIMTARS tested products.